As an insurance and risk management partner to hundreds of nursing homes, AssuredPartners NL would like to extend a “thank you” to our nursing home clients for providing care and services to those in need.
National Nursing Home Week is May 14-20 and this year the nation will salute skilled nursing care centers and the role they embrace in society with the theme “Spirit of America.”
Every nursing care facility embodies a unique and vibrant spirit and community for residents, volunteers and staff alike. Acts of kindness, generosity and compassion from proud veterans, immigrants, and hardworking people of different faiths fill the walls of each center. Celebrate the week with your residents by providing activities that reflect on this year’s theme. Here are a few activity ideas:
- Play American trivia games
- Hold a social story circle, telling stories about America
- Host an American geography challenge
- Show a musical such as America the Beautiful, which includes patriotic sing alongs and photos of America
- Organize an arts and crafts session where residents can paint American scenes
We appreciate our relationships and wish you continued success. Enjoy your week!
To learn more about AssuredPartners NL’s Senior Living services, contact one of our agents.
Source: American Health Care AssociationShare This: