1 9-inch pie crust (baked)
1 cup broccoli, zucchini or mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup cheese (shredded)
3 eggs (beaten)
1 cup nonfat milk
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, cook the vegetables until fork-tender.
- Put the cooked vegetables and shredded cheese into the prepared pie crust.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings
Source: USDAShare This: