1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 head of romaine lettuce (chopped)
1 red onion (thinly sliced)
½ cup black olives (halved)
2 tomatoes (seeded, chopped)
1/3 cup sunflower oil
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, warm the oil over moderate heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from heat, let cool, then dice or shred the chicken.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken, onion, olives and tomatoes.
- Add the sunflower oil and toss to coat.
- Add the garlic salt and Parmesan cheese, toss well and serve.
Makes: 4 servings
Source: USDAShare This: