The beginning of the year is a great time to review your homeowners insurance policy. The newly finished basement, upgraded kitchen or recently installed security system not only improve the safety and appearance of your home but also increase its value. Those updates may even qualify you for discounts on your insurance! Take a home inventory and schedule your annual review with your agent. Some questions you will want to ask your agent during the review are:
- Is the coverage on my home and its contents adequate?
- Are there additional discounts available?
- Are there any losses, like flood or earthquake, that I need to worry about that are not covered in my current policy?
- Would my long-term financial health benefit from an umbrella policy?
- Has anything changed in my coverage in the last year?
To make sure you have the right coverage for your needs, contact an AssuredPartners NL Agent at (888) 702-0901 to schedule a review of your policy.
Source: www.naic.orgShare This: