A successful workplace wellness program should include something to appeal to every person in your population. This will create a well-rounded and positive work environment that will enhance your corporate culture as well as help with retention and hiring of new employees. Here are some ideas you may want to integrate into your existing program:
- Onsite Farmers Market – employees can purchase fresh, local produce at a discounted price and staff is available to discuss the food and how to prepare it
- Onsite Fitness – bring in yoga or a boot camp style instructor with bands and other equipment to run 30 minute classes outside or inside
- Dental Supplies – provide dental supplies such as sonic toothbrushes, floss and toothpaste.
- Onsite Tobacco Cessation – provide onsite courses taught by a certified trainer
- Workplace Wellness Competitions – programs and education include tracking of fruit/veggies, water, sleep, exercise, stress, blood pressure, etc. We can customize.
- Complete Health Improvement Program – powerful classes for those with multiple chronic conditions to educate on the importance of plant based diet, exercise, sleep and relationships
- Financial Online Wellness Program – tools for budgeting, investing and paying off debt
How are you helping your employees with health and wellness? If you’re interested in learning more about how you can implement a wellness program, or expand your existing wellness program, contact an AssuredPartners NL Health & Productivity Manager.Share This: